Camp letter & Packing list
Arrive well-prepared at camp! What should you pack?
The details of the packing list will be sent to you by e-mail no later than one month before the camp starts. At the intake on the first day of the camp, we will give you some handy things to use during the camp - which of course you get to keep! When you join a Special Camp or a camp in Antwerp or Barcelona, you will receive a unique SportWays T-shirt. If you join a Top Camp or Elite Camp, you will receive an adidas SportWays shirt and a water bottle made by SIMPEL. This bottle is made of biodegradable materials. Our way of reducing our impact on the environment!
It’s important to bring along the following items to every camp:
- An air bed, we will make sure there are enough electric pumps
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Enough sports clothing
- A good mouth guard (you can order one, for example, from our partner SPTL)
- Shin guards
- For goalies: your complete goalie kit! Looking for new equipment or gear? Check the website of Verbunt
- Insurance card - good insurance coverage is required when participating in our camps, read more here. For European participants, it is obligatory to have a European Health Insurance Card. Your insurance company will be able to tell you more about it. If you are not a European citizen, you will need a travel insurance with sport coverage.
- Your identity document (passport)
- Make sure all your belongings are clearly marked with your name. To make it easy for you why not order unique stickers printed with your name from NeatlyNamed.com. Don’t forget to use our special discount code: FB-SPORT-18 for a 20% discount on all their products.